The CMS platform WordPress is one of the most popular ones to build your homepage on the web. We thought it might be suitable to make it easier to embed a Dynamaker project direct on a WordPress homepage. Therefore we have just launched a plugin of our own to WordPress!
Most online applications work together with other systems and solutions to help users design and customize products online. Therefore they almost always have to be connected to a homepage, e-commerce, ERP, customer portals and similar to do their intended work.
As a fast and standardize way of connecting the applications your create with DynaMaker to these type of platforms we have now released plugins in the developer dashboard!
First out is the two plugins SendGrid and Auth0, providing e-mail service and authentication for your project.
These two provide a quick way of handling user interaction when you only have a homepage and dont yet have a full fledged e-commerce platform or customer portal taking care of things like theese.
How to use SendGrid plugin in a DynaMaker project
- Open your project in DynaMaker
- Edit UI in your DynaMaker project and create a checkout button in your project that should trigger an email to sales
- Create an account at SendGrid and create an API key there
- Create an e-mail template at SendGrid of how you e-mail should look and
- Go back to DynaMaker and activate the SendGrid plugin in your project dashboard.
- Add your api key to the plugin input field.
- Open Edit UI in the DynaMaker project and go back to your checkout button
- Import PLUGINS module under the “edit imports”
- Access the SendGrid plugin api with PLUGINS.SENDGRID.sendMail( … ) with the proper templateId and content matching what you setup in SendGrid
- Pres SAVE & UPDATE and test the checkout button in the editor
How to use Auth0 plugin in a DynaMaker project
- Create an account on Auth0
- Create a new Authentication setup for “Regular Web Application” and copy the details
- Create a first user in Auth0
- Open your project in DynaMaker and activate the Auth0 plugin in your project dashboard.
- Fill in the same details in the plugin fields as you used for the authentication setup.
- Deploy new version of your application and copy the url
- Go back to Auth0 to fill in some final information from the deploy url
- You will now get an login prompt when accessing the application url
If you have questions or feedback, dont hesitate to contact email@example.com and we will help you!
We also gladly receive your wishes of new plugins to your favorite systems!