The family-owned company Garantell AB has fully digitized their B2B sales process of wire mesh products and industrial walls. With the help of an online Customer Portal, several DynaMaker CAD configurators, and a flexible automated manufacturing process they make customized wire products as easily as traditional mass manufacturing.
Garantell digitized their sales process with:
- DynaMaker configurators for every product family
- Parametric configuration combined with drawing and mouse interaction in 2D / 3D
- Automated exports of PDF, DXF, STP for quotation
- Automated exports for manufacturing
- Seamless integration between configurators and customer portal
- User handling and login
The DynaMaker solutions enable the customer portal users to design, configure and upload their own drawings to get an instant quotation with detailed drawings and CAD files auto-generated for every quotation request.
“SkyMaker has helped us to really get CAD accessible on the web and they have often got us to raise the level of automation above our initial plans with their solutions and ideas.”Erik Axelsson, Head of R&D at Garantell AB
Garantell AB won the Smart Industry award in 2018 thanks to their digital journey as a manufacturing company in Sweden. The award is handed out yearly by the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.