Are you trying to digitize your business and leverage new modern tools for automation and IT? Then we have the tools and know-how to help you!
With so many new platforms, technologies, and solutions on the market it can sometimes be hard to find the way all by yourself. Therefore we have created a strategy for navigating this and collected a few cases on how this can be done in a proper way.
With a focus on having an automated flow of information, orders, data through the company and working with software and technology that develops at an exponential speed, we have collected a few cases that can be used for inspiration and comparison when setting your own management strategy.
Guidelines to start with
- Don`t reinvent the wheel – Never start from scratch if its not core business. There is a platform available for everything today.
- Ensure Accessibility – When everybody is using digital solutions you cannot have internal IT running around patching and installing for everyone manually.
- Fast feedback during development – Demand fast results to understand and test core concepts.
- Make sure the simple system works first – Well functioning complex systems can only come from well functioning simple systems.
- Modules instead of Monoliths – Decouple the IT infrastructure for faster development and long time maintainability
- Automated Checks – Make sure that old rules are still valid when developing new
- Performance – Make sure to distribute the load in a way that scales
The DynaMaker cloud service is designed to respect these guidelines and be a long-term puzzle piece in your digital ecosystem.